We are excited to announce the return of Hop Your Face! This year’s event will be held rain or shine on Saturday, September 11th, 2021.
Our annual Celebration of Music and Hops was forced to take a hiatus during 2020, so we are beyond thrilled to see you all again for this year’s edition.
Here are the details…
- Saturday 9/11/2021
- Doors open at noon
- The bands will start at 2 p.m. and end at 11 p.m.
List of bands:
- $12 online, with a $10 pre-sale for the first 2 weeks
- $15 day of show, if available
- Click here to order your tickets today!
Everyone loves a good food truck! Here’s who will be at the event this year…
- The Whole Cow
- Smashburgers. Steaks. Fried cheese curds. French fries (okay, so the fries aren’t from the cow. We know.) House made ice cream sandwiches. A menu to satisfy every palate in the Hoosier State.
- Der Pretzel Wagen
- Born in October 2011 with food truck entrepreneur Bryan Monroe, der Pretzel Wagen has been roaming the streets of Indiana serving fresh daily house made Chicago pretzels and pretzel bun sandwiches. These sandwiches boast their freshly sliced meats and cheeses topped with hand crafted moves like jalapeño aioli or avocado ranch, just to name two. This truck is a hometown favorite everywhere. It was famously added to a published children’s book in 2015.
*This is a rain or shine event. All ticket sales are final.